With the web design industry inundated with people designing websites with all types of software including Wix, Weebly, WordPress, Drupal, and Dreamweaver, it is no wonder that there are thousands of people designing websites. The question is how well are those people really designing them? There are an average of 700 new websites launching every single day. Most of the websites on the internet are not effectively converting visitors and are losing money for their owners since they are not designed correctly or effectively.
Bruce Chamoff of Hot Web Ideas, Inc. became the first web design coach in the world and is coaching webmasters and business owners with advice on creating websites that actually convert visitors into customers and repeat visitors. He also coaches them on website speed and performance issues which can ruin search engine rankings and the user experience. Bruce uses his 22-year website design experience working on websites including National Enquirer, Radio City Rockettes, and websites from small and medium-sized businesses to mentor new web designers as well as business on improving their current website to help increase sales.
[su_heading style=”modern-2-blue”]To become a web design coach, a person must meet the following criteria: [/su_heading]
Version 1.0 of the Web Design Coach Requirement Specifications States that
- Must have been designing websites for at least 15 years.
- Must have worked on a minimum of 500 websites
- Must know the basics of web design with hand-coded HTML5 and CSS3 and not just a website editor
- Must be endorsed by at least 20 clients, business owners and other webmasters.
- Must be able to mentor and coach new web designers.
- Must have basic SEO knowledge.
- Must have basic knowledge of website performance.
- Must be well familiar with Google Analytics and know how to set up Google Analytics reporting.
[su_heading style=”modern-2-blue”]To find out more about becoming a web design coach [/su_heading]
Information about becoming a web design coach can be found at https://webdesigncoach.net which has these specifications more detailed.